Friday, March 15, 2013

Spark and Sparkle

I'm alive!!! I have felt so much more focused and accomplished these days. I'm far less tired and worn down. I'm not exactly sure what sparked that but I am not complaining!  I always have a buffet of thoughts going on in my mind at the same time but lately I have been able to shuffle and prioritize them... somehow! I really hope this keeps up. I feel confident and rejuvenated!

I've been doing an absorbent  amount of online shopping and window shopping.  It's been so much fun! I just bought my wedding dress.  It's not exactly a beach wedding dress but it's me. I just thought... what the hell, it's my wedding. Walking up to the love of my life... I need something good!! It's style is a lot like my personality... little bit of classy, little bit of fun... little modern and that bit of my soul that is stuck in the past. Classic, sweet and hopefully a tad flirty.

Now for the extras... cake... flowers and flip flops :)

For those of you who do not know yet... our wedding is June 22,2013 on a beautiful stretch of beach I fell in love with. It's on the National Seashore in Florida and even in the pouring rain is still so beautiful and blue.



Simple and unique ... with our family and closest friends all together we will make a promise to be a complete and whole family and unbreakable force for the remainder of our forever. I can't wait to be his wife! :) heheeh sounds so cheesy but it's dang true!


No comments:

Post a Comment