Friday, March 15, 2013

Lucky Leprechaun!

Top O' The Morning To Ya!!!

 'Twas the weekend of St Patty's Day and all through the house was a bunch of kids in green
 and Hollie reading as quiet as a mouse.
With a freshly done Mani/Pedi she couldn't quite wear the color
but lucky for her she found a willing lady feller!


Today is Reveal Day!!! Wooohooo!


Here's what I got! I squealed with glee :) Thank you swap partner Kimberly!! I don't know what blog you are but I need to find out!!




A couple weeks ago I embarked on a really interesting adventure!  I got to connect with another human being in a surprising and sweet way.  I signed up for a swap of sorts where I was paired up with another girl and we bought each other a book and some nail polish.  My swap partner was super nice and we got to learn just a little bit about each other. After we shared our book wishlist and favorite nail colors... off we went shopping for someone we don't really know!  It was super neat.  I must admit, I picked her book because the title intrigued me! I'm tempted to buy it for myself. Then we waited for a package to come in the mail. The old fashioned way. I got mine in a really pretty flower envelope and it felt like Christmas in March!


I couldn't put my nail polish on right away because I had just gotten my nails done all sparkly and my toes done all blue. But it will be my next color I use!! So, for the sake of this post I found a willing participant in the house!  Sissy is sporting the lovely lavender color. Such a pretty spring look!



And me.... I get to lay down tonight after my house is quiet with a good ol' fashioned book and get lulled to sleep by the words of character's lives.

This swap was really fun and not only did I get some goodies and get to send off some as well... I got to reach out and experience something different!

3 comments:

  1. What's the name of that polish?? It looks pretty!

    Thank you for joining us for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty! I'm super excited for Spring so it was perfect. It's Essie Lilacism :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you liked it! I absolutely loved what you sent me and I hope you'll check out the post :)
    Thanks for being an awesome swap partner.

    www.kimberlyersk1ne.com

    ReplyDelete